Six Degrees Executive has partnered with our leading health care client Baptcare as they continue to deliver outstanding care while further enhancing their technology offering. This is a great opportunity for an experienced IT ERP Analyst - Developer to join a supportive team and take your career to the next level while giving back to the community.
This role is vital and will be responsible for the implementation and ongoing maintenance of the Business applications systems, for testing ERP layout to guarantee the systems are complying with business needs, and for modifying and configuring workflow to simplify ERP integration with other applications.
Baptcare will be upgrading their software solutions so if you're looking at building your skill set, then look no further!
This community focussed organisation is a respected aged care provider that bats above its league. Not only do they value technical skill sets but also culture fit and long-term career enhancement are priorities for all that join. Baptcare cares about wellbeing, ethics, co-creating, accountability, respect and effectiveness.
The role will see you work on (but not limited to) the following:
- Support Business Systems such as; Basware, PeoplePoint / Dynamics AX and Conur
- Designs and develops high quality code to support business change requirements to applications, interfaces, and integration
- Ensure best performance for the business application systems.
- Implement, evaluate and design business applications.
- Provide broad support of business users as they develop and maintain business process documentation for the use of applications in their respective business units, ensuring documentation is clear and current.
- Make certain all training material and user manuals are kept up to date
- Liaise with business users, IT and the vendors concerning modification requirements, support issues, software bugs, and testing outcomes.
- Advise vendors of any industry changes that could result in modification to the software.
To be considered for this role, you will need (but not limited to) the following:
- A minimum of 7 years with relevant experience in application development, application integration, web services and support across a variety of business application systems
- Experience in supporting ERP / financial systems
- Previous experience working with PeoplePoint, Basware or Concur
- Knowledge of computer programming including variables and conditional statements such as "if, then, else" or loops
- Support experience of cloud-based SaaS applications
- Well-developed coding skills following sound coding practices and standards
- Highly developed administration skills including good attention to detail
If this sounds like the job for you, please feel free to send your CV through or click on the link to apply now!