About the company
Our client is a leading Australian financial services organisation with a best in class procurement function that embraces strong supplier management and partnership principles. Due to internal changes, an opportunity for an ambitious IT Procurement Analyst has arisen based in their head office in Melbourne CBD. This is your opportunity to join a business that enjoys a positive, values-based culture and offers flexible working arrangements.
About the role
The IT Procurement Analyst is a critical procurement role responsible for providing sound analysis across for the technology team
Key accountabilities include:
- Partnering with key IT internal stakeholders in providing visibility on supplier performance, spend and compliance
- Ensuring data integrity and alignment with wider company strategy.
- The review and analysis of supplier performance to maximise adherence to key performance indicators.
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years in procurement analysis ideally with strong exposure to IT spend
- Highly effective stakeholder management skills and the ability or collaborate effectively
- Qualifications in business or relevant IT disciplines.
- Strong negotiation skills
If this sounds like you, please hit the apply now button or call Christine Armadass on 03 8613 3513