About the company
Our client is a leading Australian financial services organisation with a best in class procurement function that embraces strong supplier management and partnership principles. Due to internal changes, an opportunity for an ambitious IT Procurement Specialist has arisen based in their head office in Melbourne CBD. This is your opportunity to join a business that enjoys a positive, values-based culture and offers flexible working arrangements.
About the role
The IT Procurement Specialist is a critical procurement role responsible for providing sound analysis across for the technology team
Key accountabilities include:
- Partnering with key IT internal stakeholders in providing visibility on supplier performance, spend and compliance
- Ensuring data integrity and alignment with wider company strategy.
- The review and analysis of supplier performance to maximise adherence to key performance indicators.
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years in procurement analysis. Must have IT vendor management / SRM experience
- Highly effective stakeholder management skills and the ability or collaborate effectively
- Strong understanding of cyber security and risk
- Strong negotiation skills
- Qualifications in business or relevant IT disciplines.
If this sounds like you, please hit the apply now button or call Christine Armadass on 03 8613 3513