About the company:
Be part of a global industrial company who are dedicated to quality and high levels of service. This fortune 200 companies principles are based on Customer Focus and Innovation.
About the role:
Reporting to the IT Applications Manager, you will be responsible as the IT Support to provide day to day technical assistance for all users in relation to computer hardware and system network.
- Manage the overall helpdesk service delivery
- Provide 1st/2nd/3rd level support to all users
- Manage data backup within the business
- Manage user access to network, systems and printer management
- Support the delivery of IT hardware and software upgrades
- Manage all mobile phone assets of the division
Skills & Experience
- A basic understanding of ERP systems
- Strong PC troubleshooting skills
- Experience in supporting office 365
- Windows systems administration
- Management of backup and recovery software
- Exposure to cloud software
- Customer focused and strong communication skills
- self motivated and proactive
- Ability to work in a small team
If you are interested in this role and can start immediately please apply or contact Nicole Cooke on 0449 853 240 to have a chat.