IT Systems and Projects Manager - ERP and SAP B1 focus
IT leadership role in a small business
Oversee and manage IT business applications and systems
Join a growing company embarking on a journey of technology transformation
About the company
Our client is a small and well-established consumer goods manufacturing business with a strong foundation of success. They have exciting growth plans for the business and an appetite for innovation and a desire to upgrade their technology platforms and systems.
About the role
Reporting to the CEO and working closely with other stakeholders in the business, you will be responsible for ensuring that the technology function runs optimally and efficiently. You will be tasked with the responsibility of developing a suitable IT strategy and roadmap for the business that will be fundamental in underpinning the company's growth plans.
You will closely with the function heads/key stakeholders to ensure that technology enables operational efficiencies and drives continued growth of the business. You will provide clear direction and guidance to ensure IT responds to business needs in a timely manner.
You will evaluate current systems, processes and practices and recommend changes, ensuring efficiencies and improvements are in place.
You will closely with the external service providers to ensure the company is adopting best practice and leveraging emerging technologies.
Over time the role will be more operational with a strong focus on managing and maintaining the applications, systems, infrastructure and security. You will also play a key role in leading IT projects.
This is a small business and a small IT department and so therefore the successful candidate will need be very versatile in their skills and knowledge and be comfortable working in a hands-on and technical capacity.
- The IT Manager will bring to the role both a strategic focus (develop IT strategy) as well as a technical/hands-on element (be willing to roll your sleeves up and play a technical support role).
- You will have proven experience leading an IT function and have a strong track record working in technology across both infrastructure/systems as well as applications and ERP
- Experience working with SAP BusinessOne essential
- Experience supporting MS Windows and providing user support and systems administration
- Experiencing managing external vendors and suppliers
- Experience developing and driving technology strategy and roadmaps
- IT Project Management experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work effectively with stakeholders
- FMCG experience essential (ideally small business)
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Katrina Park for a confidential discussion.