About the company
Our client is a leading Australian services corporation with a best in class procurement function that embraces strong supplier management and partnership principles. Due to internal changes, an opportunity for an experienced IT vendor manager has arisen based in their head office in Melbourne CBD. This is your opportunity to join a business that enjoys a positive, values-based culture and offers flexible working arrangements.
About the role
The IT Vendor Manager is a critical procurement role responsible for driving sound commercial outcomes through IT supplier management activities. Key accountabilities include:
This is a 12-month fixed term contract with potential to convert to permanent.
- Development of a partner relationship plan with other key stakeholders in the organisation, aligning to broader business targets.
- Acting as a thought leader in the IT category and developing optimal operating models for the business and contracted partners.
- Implementing any required changes to existing contracts to add value in a changing business environment.
- The review and analysis of supplier performance to maximise adherence to key performance indicators.
Skills & Experience
- Proven supplier or vendor management experience focusing on IT spend. Open to industry background.
- Highly effective stakeholder management skills and the ability or collaborate effectively
- Qualifications in business or relevant IT disciplines.
If this sounds like you, please hit the apply now button or call Carl Stephen on 0409888614