About the company
This organisation is a market leader, manufacturing a range of high quality products from multiple locations across Australia and New Zealand.
About the role
Reporting to the inbound logistics manager, the Supply Logistics Coordinator will manage the end to end order process from placement to final delivery including international logistics and management of the financial transactions for those orders.
- Coordination of purchase orders for supply across the various manufacturing sites
- Maintaining accurate data on outstanding orders and shipment details
- Coordinating with 3PL providers on order movements both internationally and locally
- Keeping internal product managers up to date on outstanding orders and issues relating to delivery on time
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in a logistics or supply related role
- High attention to detail and computer literacy
- Expose to working with SAP
- Excellent communication and the ability to work in a busy team environment
**This is an initial 3-month contract with the discussion of permanency already under way**
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button to submit your application