About the company
This market leading business is going through an exciting period of growth and investment, and continues to drive aggressive growth strategies within ANZ. They are currently delivering several programs across many manufacturing clients and now require a Project Manager to deliver on a new facility.
About the role
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for delivering the civil and construction works of these projects. You will manage the project under the guidance of a Regional Director and lead the project from scope to handover including site supervision of contractors and trades. You will ensure that the project is delivered on time and to budget, with constant communication at a site level to maintain alignment. To ensure your success, you will need to develop strong relationships with your stakeholder groups from ensuring minimal disruption to BAU activities.
Skills and experience
As the successful candidate you will have:
- A relevant tertiary qualification (Construction / Civil Engineering) or trade background
- Experience delivering industrial construction and civil projects
- Demonstrated experience in managing sub-contractors
- Experience in implementing best practice project management methodologies
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
Once successfully through the recruitment process you will have secured a role with one of the best places in the industry for a project manager, a business that has a high degree of opportunity for successful and driven people.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Steven McIntyre on 02 8024 7148 for a confidential discussion.