About the company
Our client is a fast growing FMCG business who harbours an extensive portfolio of some of the most iconic brands globally. Strongly driven by principle; they offer a fun, energetic, results driven culture with the vision to form lasting connections with consumers all over the world. Due to growth within the business, the company is currently looking for a Junior Brand Manager to join their dynamic and innovative marketing team.
About the role
Reporting into the Marketing Manager, you will assist on each brand to ensure achievement of relevant targets for profitability, growth, innovation and equity of your products and category.
Our client are looking for someone who has had experience and is passionate about trade marketing, particularly within in-store activation. There will also be plenty of opportunities to take ownership of retailer accounts and to present to large retail store groups within Australia. Digital marketing experience is a bonus.
- Undertaking daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department's activities
- Assisting in developing and launching new products & packaging innovation to market
- Working with the retail services team to develop unique and creative instore POS solutions
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
- Preparing and delivering artwork and packaging briefs to third party suppliers
- Supporting the category management and sales team for key brand initiatives
- Supporting in-store & customer marketing initiatives
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualified in a relevant field e.g. Marketing, Commerce or Business.
- NPD product launch experience.
- Understanding of social media and prior experience working with agency partners.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to write content for marketing initiatives.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence internal and external stakeholders at a variety of levels.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Jenna Blackbeard on (03) 8613 3536 for a confidential discussion.