About the company
An Australian owned consumer goods business based in Ingleburn is looking for a bright and enthusiastic Junior Logistics Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to start your career in logistics with a company that is growing quickly and looking for someone they can grow and develop with the business.
- Act as key customer, commercial and finance liaison to be the face of Supply Chain solutions
- Work on continuous improvement opportunities to simplify current practices and take out non-value adding activities
- Work closely with the sales team to resolve escalations, emergencies, or special orders.
- Freight booking and reconciliation.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· A recent degree in supply chain / logistics would be highly desirable.
· 1-2 years of experience in a logistics role would be highly desirable.
· Strong attention to detail
· Organised and able to prioritise the right tasks during busy periods.
How to Apply
To apply online click 'Apply' or if you would like a confidential discussion about this role please contact Catherine Laws at / 02 8024 7155.