About the client
Our client is a global, market leading organisation which specialise in producing high quality photograhpic solutions. Having steadily expanded their footprint within the Australian market, they are now in a position to continue employing key strategic positions to allow for further growth and success.
About the role
You will be managing one of our largest customers in retail; BIG W. The ability to manage our buyer relationships, placing focus on creating mutual growth is paramount. Key duties in this position will include.
- Creating, managing and implementing strategic business plans across local, state and national levels within BIG W.
- Continuously manage contracts and trading terms to ensure strategic alliances
- Monitor and track key executional strategies within our accounts.
- Identify gaps within our account to enhance business opportunities with BIG W.
Skills & Experience
Success in this role will come from:
- Demonstrated experience as a Key Account Manager/National Account Executive.
- Strong background in FMCG. Retail or DDS experience is highly desirable.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent commercial acumen.
- Meticulous planning and time management skills.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Thierry Huet on (02) 8024 7103 for a confidential discussion