About the company
Our client is a global player in the apparel space, who captures consumers of all ages. They are focused on driving innovation and engaging with their consumers in an authentic way. The is currently an opportunity to join their merchandise planning team in a junior planner role supporting the brands outlet stores.
You will be responsible for assortment and item planning to maximise both sales and profitability and stock optimisation for the brands outlet stores.
* Work closely with the broader Planning team to build the Outlet assortment
* Support the development and maintenance of the Outlet store capacity framework
* Develop and validate the top-down merchandise financial plans Outlet stores
* Develop bottom-up sales & inventory plans
* Own the data management for all outlet information in the planning tool
* Drive the markdown and promotional development to support clearance of aged stock.
* In-season allocation and inventory management
* Perform detailed post-seasonal analysis on outlet performance
* Manage the markdown consolidation process from mainline stores into outlet locations
Skills and Experience
* 2 - 3 years' experience in a Retail planning function
* Prior experience with relevant planning tools such as SAP
* High proficiency with Microsoft Excel
* Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret data
* Tertiary qualifications in Merchandise Management or a related discipline is highly advantageous
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Rebecca Overall on (03) 8613 3527 for a confidential discussion.