About the Company
A leading global company require a Junior Procurement Buyer for an initial 6-8 week contract initially. There is potential for this role to become a 12 month contract.
About the Role
- End-to-End Procurement of manufactured finished goods
- Design and recommend Procurement Strategy with an understanding of business needs
- Develop an in-depth understanding of market dynamics to proactively take actions on timing and extension of sourcing process and contracts
- Supplier selection via tenders including contract negotiations
- 2-3 years previous experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven experience in managing both internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong numerical skills
How to Apply
To apply online click 'Apply' or if you would like a confidential discussion about this role please contact Catherine Laws at / 02 8024 7155.