About the Company
An Australian market leader in consumer products, with a strong international presence. The manufacturer strives to continually innovate, through investing heavily in research and development and has trusted brands. Become part of a truly innovative business, that continue expand and grow.
About the Role
You will be an integral part of the Engineering / R&D team, to design and develop consumer products, spanning across existing and new products.
- Concept Design and follow the process through to manufacture
- Concept design, component selection, supplier negotiations, prototyping and validation & testing
- Keep informed of new developments in equipment and technology
- Operate in a cross-functional team environment
Skills & Experience
It is important that you are looking for a long-term role, with a business that will provide career development and stability as a reward. You need to have most of the below criteria:
- Tertiary qualifications in Mechanical / Design Engineering
- Electro-mechanical Consumer Product design experience
- Minimum of 3 years consumer products industry experince
- End-to-end R&D projects from concept
- Strong SolidWorks software skills & FEA simulations
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button and apply with your CV or contact Gry Jochumsen 02 8024 7114.