Join this Australian business located in Ingleburn, with global reach as they continue to grow in the market after 40 years of trade. This position is a hands on role which will see you be part of an implemention of a formal S&OP process, continuous improvement to the supply chain function and coach and mentor your reports. Excellent opportunity for someone looking to move in to a management position or for a junior manager seeking further career progression.
- Provide leadership and structure to the S&OP process managing Demand and partnering cross functionally with Operations, Sales and Marketing, Finance and Engineering
- Develop 18 month rolling demand forecast by utilising company's forecasting ERP tools.
- Motivate and develop the team members to ensure growth, learning opportunities and provide a realistic succession plan
- Support NPDI process by developing forecast assumptions for new items, and collaborate with Supply Planning in order to perform capacity analyses and scenario planning
- Provide guidance on statistical forecasting, history cleansing, measures and bias to less experienced planning resource.
- Degree qualified
- Minimum 3 years' demand planning experience
- Experienced in managament
- Experience in leading S&OP process
- Excellent working knowledge of ERP systems
For more information please apply via the link below or call Kirby on 0280247112 for further information.