About the client
Our client is a global, market leading organisation which specialise in producing the highest quality nutritional food and beverages to market. Having significantly expanded their footprint within the Australian market, they are now in a position to continue employing key strategic positions to allow for further growth and success.
About the role
Working for the most profitable division, you will be reporting into the Head of Sales Pharmacy/Retail. Key duties in this position will include
- Managing our key strategic group of customers within pharmacy/retail.
- Create, manage and implement strategic business plans across our state and national accounts.
- Continuously manage contracts and trading terms to ensure strategic alliances
- Monitor and track key executional strategies within our accounts.
Skills & Experience
Success in this role will come from:
- Demonstrated experience as a Key Account Manager.
- Strong background in FMCG. Pharmacy experience is highly desirable.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent commercial acumen.
- Meticulous planning and time management skills.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Thierry Huet on (02) 8024 7103 for a confidential discussion