About the business
Our client is a global leading manufacturer in consumer goods operating in over 30 countries worldwide, they have a huge portfolio of quality and innovative brands. The business is in high growth with the DIY industry booming, and they are currently in the midst of transitioning from manufacturing and distrubution into sales & marketing, meaning you will be part of all the cutting edge work behind the scenes! Based out of an amazing brand-new office in Alexandria, this is an awesome opportunity to join a fun & collabroatuve team at such an exiciting time!
About the role
This newly created role is a rare opportunity for an agile sales professional to join a leading retail business as a Key Account Co-Ordinator. Reporting directly to the Key Account Manager you will be responsible for assisting and supporting with a wide variety of their core responsibilities. You will be involved with coordinating product promotion, data analysis, eCommerce and related activities in support of national hardware retailers. You will be skilled with data and analytics and support the team cross functionally with sales and marketing initiatives.
This is a perfect role for someone who is dynamic, innovative, and hungry to learn. You will be part of a collaborative hard-working team with the chance to be involved in multiple projects, and also have flexibility to define and grow this role as your own!
- Support and assist the Key Account Manager
- Support on all core range opportunities including range reviews and new product implementation
- Coordinate trade shows and events
- Support the execution of the strategic business plan
- Analyse data and prepare sales reports
- Customer support, build strong relationships with account contacts
- Provide back office and administration support
- Conduct Market audits across key partners websites
- Develop understanding of the business product line and monitor the market for new opportunities
Skills & Experience
- 2+ years' experience in a sales support or coordinator position
- Experience using Microsoft Excel, Salesforce or SAP
- Strong in data management and problem solving
- Customer relationship and strong communication skills
- Proficient in time management
- Analytically and commercially minded
- Proactive, you enjoy showing initiative & being proactive
- Resilient, driven and hands on individual, with an enjoyment for a broad and varied role
How to apply
To apply, click on the APPLY button below or contact Nina McLean. If we have never spoken before, feel free to send me a LinkedIn request.