Forming part of this National Account Management team for Independents, the role of Key Account Manager manages relationships across NSW & VIC in the Independent Grocery space.
With a strong background in managing large, retail accounts, your expertise, drive and resilience will enable you to provide a full service to customers, developing and implementing strategies and plans.
About the role:
- Delivery of budget objectives & financial management
- Oversee accurate and effective management of Trade Investment for our ranges
- Execution of business programs
- Integrated Business Planning and Business visibility
- Customer visibility & performance
- Working closely with our field selling team to drive execution of programs
Skills & experience:
- FMCG Sales background and exposure to major retailers in the Grocery space
- Excellent Account Management skills along with planning and execution ability.
- Strong negotiating skills and computer literacy
- Outstanding written and verbal communication and presentation skills
This company has real career development opportunities in our Independents group so they are looking for someone who wants to drive their career further. They have an experienced team of industry professionals who can develop your & assist with your career development, you just need to be in the drivers seat and ready for the challenge!
APPLY NOW or call Amy (from the 14th Jan) on 8024 7104 for a confidential chat. Please note: all emailed submissions will be responded to between 14-18th January.