About the company
Six Degrees are proud to partner with the global leader and supplier of key ingredients to the independent craft & major global brewers/distillers across the Asia Pacific Region. This major organisation has thousands of employees worldwide and are a trusted supplier to the local and global brands within the drinks trade.
About the role
Reporting to the Regional Commercial Manager located in Asia and working closely with the local Managing Director based in Melbourne, this mission critical role will see the successful candidate develop enduring customer relationships that deliver against business strategic objectives and annual budgets (volumes and margins) with a specific focus on National key accounts - Major Breweries and further development of Australian Craft Beer & Distilling markets.
National Key Accounts - The successful candidate will manage & co-ordinate the day-to-day relationship with major national brewers relating to delivery execution, contract preparedness, relationship development to ensure annual & multiyear supply agreements are renewed on improved terms (volume & margin). Ensuing the customer is presented with value-add innovative ideas/lateral solutions along the supply chain such that TCO is recognized & rewarded. Developing strategies such that the company is the supplier of choice and point of reference for our competitors.
Craft Market Development - You will develop strategies in consultation with Group/Regional commercial management & distribution partners to maximise market share in the craft brewing & distilling markets. In this role you will work closely with the exclusive agent in monitoring market developments, identify opportunities, develop innovative & relatable routes to market and build rapport with end users to ensure commitment & loyalty.
Skills & Experience
- Educated to degree level (preferably Agriculture/Food Science/Life Science related). Ideally post-graduate commercial/management degree.
- Formal brewing/Distilling qualifications and/or extensive practical experience would be well regarded.
- Customer Relationship/Key Account Management experience demonstrating an established track record - Understanding of Brewing/ distilling processes in both industrial and craft environments
- Background in national/international B2B sales
- Appreciation of national commodity markets within a processing environment - Understanding of logistics & supply chain practices - International trade perspective is desirable
- Work with a highly engaged leadership team
- Office location - South Bank CBD
- Highly attractive package and rewards structure
- Stable and highly profitable global business
- Clear opportunity for further career advancement - succession plan
- Fresh, modern working environment - Flexible working arrangements
- Represent the leading global brand in the market
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Terence Craig on (03) 86133561 for a confidential career discussion quoting reference number TC21717.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.