About the company
Our client is a global FMCG business who are renowned for their brands across multiple categories, they provide exciting career prospects for their employees. This role provides a fantastic opportunity to join a business in growth.
About the role
This role will report directly through to a National Business Manager Coles, responsible for assiting the team with the end to end management of a retail customer relationship.
About the role:
- Delivery of budget objectives & financial management
- Oversee accurate and effective management of Trade Investment for our ranges
- Execution of business programs
- Integrated Business Planning and Business visibility
- Customer visibility & performance
- Working closely with our field selling team to drive execution of programs
Skills & experience:
- FMCG Sales background and exposure to major retailers in the Grocery space
- Excellent Account Management skills along with planning and execution ability.
- Strong negotiating skills and computer literacy
- Outstanding written and verbal communication and presentation skills
Located close to the CBD, they offer a strong salary package. Fostering a high-performing culture, this role offers a great opportunity to join a well-respected and highly successful Australian organisation.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Sophia Bryant on (02) 80247122 for a confidential discussion.