We're delighted to be collaborating with Australia's leading environmental solutions provider, a true leader in solutions for a broad range of industry sectors who are renowned for their diverse reach, expansive range of solutions and focus on customer satisfaction.
Due to company growth and internal promotions, we now have a chance for someone to join the NSW Team. This critical role is responsible for managing and building up a diverse set of customers across the NSW and interstate region.
Reporting to the State Sales Manager your primary objectives will be to manage several key accounts and business stakeholders.
- To liaise with end-users, clients and contractors to promote the services of the business.
- Undertake regular visits to all client/customers to verify the attainment of customer satisfaction.
- Provide or facilitate management reports, budget forecasts or other regional survey data that may be requested by Senior Management.
- Assist the Regional Sales Manager with staff development and training programs to ensure the necessary skills are available for team proficiency.
- Provide leadership and direction to the application of resources to fulfil contractual commitments and to maximize profits.
To be considered for this rare and exciting opportunity you will ideally have a high degree of commercial acumen with a tertiary qualification. Previous experience in a similar role, managing a complex set of customers and driving portfolio is essential to be considered. You will be a proven sales performer with a history in meeting and achieving sales budgets, along with being energetic, tenacious, driven and results oriented.
A very competitive salary package, with a strong commission base will be offered to the successful candidate.
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact Dom Paton on (02) 8024 7105 for a confidential discussion.