Our client is a Global liquor organisation who are renowned for their iconic brands internationally, this is a rare opportunity for a KAM who is looking for experience leading a state-based portfolio. The role offers the chance to work with some of the most passionate sales managers in FMCG, with huge growth and development opportunities.
About the role
This role will report directly through to the National Business Manager and is responsible for the management of retail state customer relationships within ALM and IGA. You will be responsible for building a strong relationship with your buyers and buying assistance to foster the already strong relationship the business has within the Independent channel. You will be responsible for maintaining profitable and sustainable sales objectives. You will grow and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders such as marketing, category, supply chain and finance.
- Development and growth within existing portfolio
- Negotiate, maintain, and execute trading terms and business agreements with key account partners
- Development and alignment of business plans to reflect national strategies
- Strengthening relationships within the retailer accounts
- Collaboration with internal teams to deliver superior customer service
- Management of sales, profit and value reporting
Skills & Experience
- Proven State or Key Account Management experience within a beverage environment
- Experience in working with independent retail customers
- Exceptional numerical, verbal and reasoning skills
- Ambitious and hungry for career growth
- Passionate team player, with a hands-on approach
Home to some of the world's largest brands in liquor, this medium-size and highly agile business is passionate about providing a people first approach. Offering a strong salary package and regional and global growth opportunities. Fostering a high-performing culture, this role offers a great opportunity to join a well-respected and highly successful global organisation.
Competitive salary reflective on experience, from $90,000 - $100,000 + Super + Fully Maintained Car + Perks!
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button now to be considered for this exciting and rare opportunity to join one of the biggest players in the industry!