Be part of a globally recognised company working within a collaborative team environment who specialise in servicing the Supplychain Industry. This challenging and rewarding role will see you undertake a variety of tasks; drive change, develop and manage existing clients aimed at generating new business and creating new revenue streams.
About the role:
Reporting into the Key Accounts Team, you will manage and grow current and new relationships with key stakeholders, build strong working relationships and present solutions to direct end users through channels and 3rd parties.
Duties & key responsibilities:
- Build strong working relationships and present solutions to direct end users/customers.
- Identify new opportunities and revenue streams.
- Conduct training and product demonstrations.
- Identify new product opportunities and present solutions.
- Develop portfolio plans and ongoing sales strategies to maximise profit and grow sales in new and existing accounts.
- Undertake regular visits to major client/customers to verify the attainment of customer satisfaction.
- Attend trade fairs, show and special events to promote the business.
Ideally the successful person will have industry knowledge and a strong background in managing a high number of key stakeholders within a large portfolio.
- A high degree of commercial acumen, ie excellent communication skills, ability to learn and work across stakeholder management.
- Experience of managing challenging environments and demanding customers within Supplychain, Transport or Logistics.
- +5 years in similar position and ability to work in both a reactive and proactive environment.
- A solid reputation for delivering results, managing and implementing strategic project planning.
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact Phil Ferreira on (02) 8024 7140 for a confidential discussion.