We're delighted to be collaborating with Australia's leading waste management provider, a true leader in solutions for a broad range of industry sectors who are renowned for their diverse reach, expansive product range and focus on customer satisfaction.
Due to company growth and internal promotions, we now have a chance for someone to join the NSW Team. This critical role is responsible for managing and building up a diverse set of customers across the NSW and interstate region.
Reporting to the State Sales Manager your primary objectives will be to manage several key accounts and business stakeholders.
- To liaise with end-users, clients, contractors, and distributors to promote the services of the business.
- Undertake regular visits to all client/customers to verify the attainment of customer satisfaction.
- Provide or facilitate management reports, budget forecasts or other regional survey data that may be requested by Senior Management.
- Assist the Regional Sales Manager with staff development and training programs to ensure the necessary skills are available for team proficiency.
- Provide leadership and direction to the application of resources to fulfill contractual commitments and to maximize profits.
To be considered for this rare and exciting opportunity you will ideally have A high degree of commercial acumen with a tertiary or trade background. Waste Management and previous experience in a similar role is necessary. You will be a proven sales performer with a history in meeting and achieving sales budgets, along with being energetic, tenacious, driven and results oriented.
A very competitive salary package, with a strong commission base will be offered to the successful candidate.
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact Phil Ferreira on (02) 8024 7140 for a confidential discussion.