About the company
This iconic retail brand is recognised for its wide array of beautiful, luxury products. With more than 35 locations worldwide, this opportunity could be a career defining role for you!
About the role
Reporting to the National Account Manager for ANZ, you will be responsible for account managing and developing existing clients, bring new business and increasing client pipeline, and build relationships with key brands, distributors, and stakeholders. This role will see you deliver optimal business outcomes.
Skills & Experience
- 2+ years experience in a similar role
- B2B or Fashion background desired
- Have a strong understanding of sales processes
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Excellent stakeholder management - both internal and external
- Thrive in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines in an autonomous environment
This is an amazing time to join this business. Positive financial results, a clear vision and significant investment in people and culture make this a positive, engaged and dynamic place to work. The organization has a highly inclusive workforce that embraces and promotes diversity in all respects, including gender, age, race, ethnicity, disability and culture.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Macey Cariño for a confidential discussion.