About the company
This food manufacturer operates on a global basis with multiple sites located regionally across Australia with this site being located in the South East Region of Victoria. Being the largest producer in Australia they operate with best in class facilities and require a Laboratory Supervisor to run the lab on a fixed term contract until December 2021
About the role
As the Laboratory Supervisor you will be responsible for ensuring the compliance in safety, quality, testing and regulatory aspects of the lab whilst reporting into the Site Quality Manager. Your tasks will include managing the day to day operations as well as training staff, record keeping with LIMS, reviewing analytical data, equipment calibration and all whilst adhering to strict OH&S standards
Skills & Experience
Your proven track record as a Laboratory Supervisor will lead you to succeed, as will:
- Extensive food manufacturing and testing experience from a laboratory perspective
- The ability to motivate all stakeholders within the business with the technical acumen to train on new testing methods
- Review all analytical results generated in the Lab for validity and approve by an electronic sign-off in SAP
- Strong capability in conducting investigations of non-conformance and associated corrective action plans
- Sound knowledge of SAP and the MS Office suite as well as tertiary qualifications in Food Science or equivalent
You will have the opportunity to work with a market leader with second to none operating procedures
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Tim Barraclough on (03) 8613 3517 for a confidential discussion.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.