About the Company:
- Join an iconic Global Business and help them achieve their goals of greater product innovation and product expansion. With a global footprint and more than 3000 employees around the world this company sees technology and product innovation as the future.
About the Role:
As a Laboratory Technician you will be working with the R&D team developing innovative new products.
- Examine new and existing materials, including raw materials, by performing various tests
- Perform appropriate testing to assess internal and external properties of the products (chemical composition, particle size, density, moisture etc.)
- Use different equipment such as X-ray fluorescence (XRF), X-ray diffraction (XRD), Thermo Gravimetric Analyser (TGA), FTIR, centrifuge, agitators, Leco carbon analysers and other lab equipment.
- Analyse and interpret test results, compiling technical reports including critical analysis of results.
- Continuous improvement of the chemical laboratory facility and make suggestions for any equipment upgrades.
Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Science or Applied Science / Certificate 4 in Laboratory Techniques / Certificate 4 in Science or equivalent qualifications.
- Minimum 2 years' relevant experience in a testing laboratory.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to relate well and cooperate with people at all levels.
- Flexible and adaptable attitude towards work. There are often multiple projects running consecutively that you will need to support simultaneously.
- Impressive range of onsite equipment and an in-house laboratory facility
- Be a part of a collaborative and innovative work culture.
Recruitment Process / How to Apply:
- Resume Submission
- Phone Call w Recruiter
- Video Interview w Recruiter
- 1st Round Interview
- 2nd Round Interview
- References and Testing
- Offer to start
Any questions please email