About the company
We have partnered with one of the largest global online marketplaces, who have gone from strength to strength and now operating in over 18 countries.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Research in Hong Kong the role will be responsible for leading a research team in ANZ. You will be responsible for managing end to end qual and quant projects to support the Product and Design team as well as overseeing a team of researchers. You will be responsible for leading the planning, scoping, designing, facilitating, synthesising, and reporting of the research projects.
- Lead and deliver end to end research by planning, designing, conducting, and creating
- Facilitate long tail activities of research analysis
- Participate in product visioning workshops
- Key research focusses on digital experiences
- Collaborating with Product Delivery, Product design, Data Insights, Marketing, Sales, and strategy teams
- Assist research ops by contributing ideas and solutions
- Support other researchers and UX designers by providing coaching and feedback
Skills & Experience
- 5 - 6 years' experience of qualitative research experience with a broad range of research methodologies
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Be a thought leader in the domain of research
- Ability to share research findings in a clear and compelling way
- Generate insights
- Degree qualification in Psychology, Cognitive Science, Human Factors, Anthropology, Human computer Interaction, Design, or equivalent experience
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivated and execution orientated
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Nicole Cooke on 0449 853 240 for a confidential chat.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.