About the company
As one of Australia's most recognised brands within the services sector, this organisation has a strong employment proposition including lucrative benefits, focus on work-life balance and offering outstanding career prospects. The business is evolving as they constantly adapt to their customers' needs & wants, and they have an exciting opportunity for CRM / Lifecycle Marketer to join the team on a 12mth contract.
About the role
You will work within a highly engaged marketing team and play a key role working with internal stakeholders across the business. You will work across 5 key segments and be responsible for developing and managing a calendar of activity to drive engagement, generate leads and ultimately drive sales revenue. and developing targeted and clear customer value propositions and lead go to market marketing and communications activity to drive awareness, engagement, acquisition, lead generation and retention across the customer lifecycle both locally and in international markets.
- Manage the calendar of activity and execute lifecycle campaigns to drive upsell and cross sell and retention
- Brief in internal teams on templates required and deployment requirements
- Review data sets and develop tactical campaigns to drive engagement with key customer segments
- Developing ROI reporting on campaigns successful including lead generation, sales and engagement
- Manage the budget
- Build strong internal relationships at all levels of the business, including working closely with Product and Sales teams
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrable experience within CRM or lifecycle marketing, ideally B2B but open to B2C
- Exceptional skills in influencing & negotiation
- Results and performance focused with strong analytical/numerical
- Team player who takes ownership and works collaboratively
- Highly developed communication and presentation skills
- Experience with Salesforce and reporting
- Strong data mindset
Work with a highly engaged, passionate and high performing team. The business is keen to attract top tier talent to support them through their current growth phase.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button.