About the company:
This Australian leading retailer has an extensive footprint with stores throughout Australia, New Zealand and Asia, experiencing substantial growth over the past 18 months. With offerings across the online and retail channel, they are committed to delivering the best quality products, superior service, price and expertise. They are looking for a Lifecycle Campaign Manager, who will oversee the lifecycle program, creating an industry leading program that generates customer love and business growth.
About the role
In this newly created role you will be working closely with and reporting to the Customer Marketing Manager, contributing to lifecycle strategy development through developing targeting strategies, customer journey mapping, inbound lead management, setting key success measures, and reviewing and optimising campaigns. You will identify and address opportunities for marketing automation to improve lead qualification, customer acquisition and retention, lead-to-conversion ratios, revenue pipeline and customer lifetime value. This role involves stakeholder management across the business to ensure the fastest speed to market, and to coordinate clear communications throughout the course of the campaign.
Key responsibilities include:
- Design marketing programs based on customer marketing strategy to delivery 1:1 communication across channels
- Mange the end to end development of customer lifecycle campaigns, including briefing of creative, data delivery and results across all channels
- Build test and learn framework for loyalty and customer lifecycle initiatives
- Develop a strategic road map for the regulatory changes that are segmented and personalised.
- Lead improvements of all email marketing campaign effectiveness, through send planning, segmentation, content weightings, test planning, innovation EDM design and engaging content
- Manage and execute all member communications material and communications activities across email/mail and digital member channels;
- Develop with key stakeholders the end-to-end member journey maps to minimise member churn
- Help identify key audiences and segments for ongoing nurturing to be transitioned into BAU.
Skills & Experience
- Experience in lifecycle marketing and marketing automation design and set up
- Proven success in developing marketing lifecycle campaigns
- 3-5 years' experience working within a campaign driven role
- Experience working within a National Retail organisation and in a similar role
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Problem solving and conflict resolution abilities
- Relevant tertiary qualification preferred
- Have a "can do" attitude
With incentive programs and access to a range of reward programs and discounts on stores and services, you'll join a vibrant culture and a business that values its employee's and the work they do.
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button or contact Carolyn Heyward on (03) 8613 3505 for a confidential discussion.