About the company:
Our client is one of Australia's leading & largest business services organisations. They employ more than 20,000 people and work across all business sectors.
About the role:
Due to a new partnership within financial services, you'll work with local branches of banking institutions and support them with their Local Area Marketing. You'll work as part of a larger team and work across both Traditional & Digital platforms
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop & execute the LAM campaign for branch closures across all platforms (Print, Media, ATL, BLT, Digital & Social)
- Managed the optimisation and reporting of campaign success
- Management & tracking of Marketing Budget
- Work cross functionally & manage external stakeholders
Key attributes required:
- 3 - 5 years marketing experience across all platforms
- Experience within Financial Services
- Proven experience in the development of LAM campaigns
- Strong stakeholder management experience
Work within a fast paced, driven and agile environment. Benefiting from a flexible working space. Relaxing breakout areas and a corporate casual office vibe.
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact Brett Knowles on (03) 8613 3521 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to contracting opportunities within Digital & Marketing, feel free to get in touch!