About the company
Our client is a major FMCG business with dominant market share in their sector. They are searching for an experienced logistics administrator to provide reconciliation support and ad hoc analysis that will support their supply chain team in Melbourne's western suburbs.
About the role
The role is a key support role and will include the following key duties:
* Reconciliation of 3PL costs within SAP
* High level costings analysis of transport and warehousing requirements
* Ad hoc analysis for supply chain projects
* Supporting the Logistics Manager with inventory reporting
Skills & Experience
* Proven administration skills within a logistics environment
* Capability ro performk basic analystical tasks and a desire to grow your skill set in this area
* Intermediate to Advanced excel skills and prior experience with an ERP system
This is a great role with a high profile business, that can offer a great career path within logistics. To apply, please click on the link below. For any further queries, please call David Goodrem on (03) 8613 3507.