About the Company
Our client is a leading International FMCG business working predominantly in the Alcohol industry, they have a portfolio of market leading brands that is undergoing a period of operational transformation. The business is in a strong financial position and is now poised for significant market growth.
As Logistics Administrator you will be the key supply chain contact for all international customers. Coordinate all orders and all Export/Import activities are optimised and maintained, ensuring that the end to end process runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Providing customer service and resolution to all issues relating to the export/import process.
- Ensure vessels bookings remain current and make amendments as requested.
- Coordinate end to end Export/Import process.
- Maintain and update the cartage schedule.
- Timely processing of all export/import documentation and other certificates where required.
- Liaising with third-party logistics partners.
- Managing courier invoices.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders (Customer Service and Sales teams).
Skills & Experience
- 1-3 years of experience in the field of Export/Importing and Customer Service
- Candidates who have experience with Large Customer bases involved in food manufacturing is ideal.
- SAP and Micrososft AX Dynamics experience required.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to produce concise and accurate documentation.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to coordinate efficiently with multiple stakeholders.
How to apply
To apply click on the APPLY button or contact Mark Yeoman (03) 8613 3534 for a confidential discussion regarding the role.