About the Company:
Our client is a leader in the FMCG food industry that pride themselves on their strong workplace culture and innovative mindset.
About the Role:
This role is vital to the success of the supply chain optimisation project which will see the consolidation of business units and drive cost reduction across the entire logistics network.
- Management of the distribution operations and service providers across multiple sites & consolidation of 3PL network.
- Leadership & team development across the entire distribution network.
- Lead continuous improvement programs, improving service levels and improving financial performance.
- Development of short & long term business plans to maximise financial output.
- Prior experience managing 3PL stakeholder relationships with proven success.
- Strong commercial acumen within FMCG and transportation.
- Strong financial and resource planning.
- Prior experience with SAP.
To apply please use the below link or contact Brenton on 02 8024 7146