About the company
Our client is a highly successful food and beverage manufacturing business with a reputation for quality within their range of trusted brands and a vision to be market leaders in the product segments and markets that they play in.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Logistics, the Logistics Coordinator will be responsible for processing customer orders and customer invoicing, working closely with sales and logistics teams to ensure efficient movement of finished goods and raw ingredients.
- Preparing an order for distribution.
- Following up on all orders with main Customers.
- Inventory Control
- Assisting Procurement team
- Liaising with production, distribution and 3PL Providers.
- Liaising with stakeholders, including customers, managers, and transport personal.
- Allocating stock movements to orders.
- Processing Customer Credits and Claims.
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will have 1+ years of relevant experience, ideally within Customer Service, Logistics, Supply Chain. This is a great opportunity for someone igniting their career in Supply Chain and Logistics.
Experience in a Food/Pharmaceutical manufacturing environment is highly beneficial.
You will have previous ERP systems experience with SAP and EDI orders being high advantageous
Ultimately you will be a highly motivated individual, who has first-class communication, strong analytical skills and high attention to detail.
Please click on the apply button to apply or call Mark Yeoman on 03 8613 3534 for a confidential conversation.