About the company
Our client is a key player in the consumer goods space, with a well renowned brand within market and strong market leading position across multiple categories. Within Australia, they hold a multitude of leading brands within their portfolio, selling into both commercial and retail channels. With a close knit, dynamic and energetic team, they are currently seeking a Logistics Coordinator on a permanent basis - This role has an Immediate Start option!
About the role
The Logistics Coordinator will be reporting into the Supply Chain Manager and will be responsible for coordinating the end to end process of logistics (mainly imports from Asian regions), so the business has an accurate and substantial supply of both finished goods and raw materials.
- Coordinate inventory levels of finished goods and raw materials to ensure accurate supply.
- Liaising with stakeholders, including customers, freight forwarders and other transport personal.
- Raise Purchase Orders.
- Management of Logistics documentation.
- Coordinate cycle count programs of high SKU's
- Support planning teams.
- Data integrity of planning parameters.
- Weekly reporting and stock reconciliation.
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will have 2-3 years' experience as a Supply/Logistics Coordinator. Strong excel skills and experience with Data entry is crucial. Experience dealing with international suppliers/manufacturers. SAP Experience is advantageous.
Ultimately you will be a highly motivated individual, who has first-class communication, strong analytical skills, and high attention to detail.
How to apply
To apply click on the APPLY button or contact Mark Yeoman (03) 8613 3534 for a confidential discussion regarding the role.