About the company
Our client is a leading distributor and wholesaler of equipment within the Australian Video Games industry and has experienced particularly strong growth through the past 12 months. The head office is based in a vibrant inner city suburb's location, and currently offers great working from home flexibility.
About the role
This cross-functional role will work with both the sales and logistics teams as well as liaising with all leading national retailers throughout Australia and New Zealand including Big W, JB HiFi, EB Games and Amazon. You will be responsible for processing sales orders, managing EDI imports, facilitating freight related queries and managing Proof of Deliveries (POD's) and return authorisations (RA's). Analytical by nature, you will play an important role in providing sales insights to support commercial decision making and help identify trends and risks through each channel.
- Processing documentation such as invoices and purchase orders
- Preparing monthly sales reports to suppliers
- End-to-end management of the retailer partner portal
- Communicating with the inbound and outbound logistics teams
- Ensuring the balance of inventory is in line with demand requirements, to optimise sales and prevent surplus stock
- Provide continuous improvement strategies to streamline processes within the sales and logistics functions
- Sales and logistics analysis
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar supply chain or logistics role
- Strong commercial and analytical acumen
- Experience using EDI systems for retailer order fulfilment
- Previous use of ERP and business analytics software (MYOB ADVANCED and PHOCAS preferred)
- Experience with retail portals such as Big W, Harvey Norman and Amazon is advantageous
Join an industry leader in the largest and most exciting of all entertainment categories and surround yourself with license and technically innovative products that excite gamers young and old. A family owned and respected business for more than 18 years, you will be valued not just for your contribution to this dynamic business, but this is your chance to be heard and to make a difference alongside a champion team!
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Mark Yeoman (03 8613 3534) for a confidential discussion.