A great opportunity has arisen for a Logistics coordinator to join a global telecommunications business who offer a wide range of high performance and quality products and services to over 6o countries worldwide. Providing cutting - edge technologies in such a competitive market, they are now keen to attract an individual who is seeking to develop their career and who can become part of their culture.
* Responsible for processing of customer orders and in accordance with EWM and SAP SD.
* Generate necessary documentation and co-ordinate with sales, purchasing, production and warehouse to ensure timely delivery of customer requirements.
* Processes import shipments and receipts goods into SAP the system in accordance with goods receipt processes.
* Liaise with freight forwarders and customers alike to coordinate bookings for both deliveries and outbound shipments.
* Coordinate the activities of 3rd party logistics providers to ensure orders are despatched, replenishments completed and inbound shipments are processed in a timely manner
* Process 'special case' requirements through SAP including but not limited to consignment stock management
* Investigate and process stock transfers, and stock adjustments in accordance with QA guidelines and documented MS System procedures.
* Utilise SAP's Extended Warehouse Management module to confidently managing multiple storage types to ensure stock is in the correct storage type for the processing of outbound deliveries or production jobs.
* Interrogate SAP's Sales and Distribution module to ensure outbound deliveries and shipments are successfully created, and if not provide sales with the information to fix any issues.
* 3-5 years Logistics or Supply Chain experience
* A strong level of SAP ERP Central Component (SAP ERP ECC) and exposure to EWM (Extended Warehouse Management) as well as MS Office skills
* Courteous behaviour towards external and internal contacts
* Working under pressure and flexibility
* Attention to detail
If you feel you have the relevant skills required, then please apply immediately.