One of the world's leading manufacturing companies are in need of a Logistics Operations Analyst to help drive process improvements with their associated supply chain partners (3PL). The logistic analyst will lead projects to improve operational performance, with a focus on supply chain to ensure KPI's and delivery standards are met. Working closely with their logistic partners, you will be tasked with investigating the issues, identifying the root cause, analyzing data and defining solutions.
- Supports delivery of current and future logistics projects
- Identifies and delivers freight optimisation improvements - inbound container utilisation and outbound freight utilisation
- Investigates Logistics problems, finds root causes, and develops solutions
- Develops performance reports and distributes them to stakeholders
- Propose solutions, deploy them and monitor their impact on the business
- Degree qualified preferably in Logistics, Engineering, Manufacturing
- Good understanding of the Operations / Logistic reality (2-3 years experience)
- Project management experience, ability to deliver under tight deadlines
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong analytical skills; ability to identify patterns, root cause, etc from reports
- Good communication & influence skills (need to communicate and ensure buy in from multiple stakeholders)
- Team player
This is a 6 month contract role and requires someone who can start immediately.