About the company
Our client is a renowned consumer goods business who possess an exceptional portfolio of brands found throughout the grocery, mass and pharmacy channels. With a culture committed to work-life balance, development and flexibility and emphasis on product quality, innovation and service, they are positioned to continue to dominate the Australian market across multiple categories.
About the role
As Logistics Coordinator you will be the key supply chain contact for all customers. Coordinate all customer orders and manage stock allocation whilst maximising the information flow between the customer and warehouse to ensure efficiencies.
- Providing customer service and resolution to all client issues on the delivery of the product.
- Monitoring shipments and updating key milestones.
- Keeping customers updated on their shipments, maintaining relationships and dealing directly with internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist logistics operations in the end to end processes.
Skills and Experiences
- 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Strong Excel skills & ERP experience is highly advantageous
- Highly analytical aptitude and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills and ability to build effective working relationships across all levels of the organisation.
How to apply
To apply click on the APPLY button or contact Mark Yeoman (03) 8613 3534 for a confidential discussion regarding the role.