- Aid and assist clients in all phases of consignment preparation.
- Handle and monitor all Client activities ensuring compliance with all agreed company policies.
- Handle and monitor all live network activities ensuring adherence to agreed rate structures and pricing policies.
- To work collaboratively with Customer Relationship Manager and Sales to ensure maximum client satisfaction.
- Answering the phone in a professional and timely manner and forwarding calls to the relevant personnel. Taking messages and passing all relevant information to the absence of the call recipient.
- Processing of consignment orders from clients via email, telephone and via online booking portal, (which includes routing, classifying of service type, establishing a deadline and printing the job order.
- Managing the green light approval process for consignments destined to non AU destinations.
- To assist in providing clients with continuous status notifications and performing the necessary follow-up's (which includes relaying details pertaining to flight and customs delays, proof of deliveries, additional charges, resolutions, etc).
- Monitoring and action of client emails via the shared Customer Service mailbox.
- Calculating and arranging the positioning of suitable temperature controlled packaging & logger supplies.
- Tracking and tracing consignments and providing the client with status updates throughout transit.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with clients.
- Working in conjunction with the pricing team to provide clients with requested quotations in a timely manner.
- Providing assistance to & working alongside Customer Relationship Managers (CRM team) to ensure client satisfaction and prompt action of client bookings & enquiries.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
- Good understanding of systems and Microsoft Office.
- Prior experience in a similar role, ideally within a courier environment + temperature controlled products ideal.
- Positive, upbeat attitude coupled with excellent team working skills.
To apply please use the link or call Brenton on 02 8024 7146