About the company
Our client is a dynamic and forward thinking Australian FMCG business playing within the food and beverage space. Consistent innovation has been key to their success which has seen significant growth year on year. Their culture is defined by a strong entrepreneurial spirit, which pushes the boundaries and thrives on challenge. Due to their immense growth, they are looking for a talented
About the role
As Logistics Coordinator you will be the key supply chain contact for all customers. Coordinate all customer orders and manage stock allocation whilst maximising the information flow between the customer and warehouse to ensure efficiencies.
- Providing customer service and resolution to all client issues on the delivery of the product.
- Monitoring shipments and updating key milestones.
- Keeping customers updated on their shipments, maintaining relationships and dealing directly with internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist logistics operations in the end to end processes.
Skills and Experiences
- 1 years' experience in a similar role. Suitable for a graduate in Supply Chain and Logistics with one year experience.
- Strong Excel skills & ERP experience is highly advantageous (Netsuite highly regarded)
- Highly analytical aptitude and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills and ability to build effective working relationships across all levels of the organisation.
How to apply
To apply click on the APPLY button or contact Mark Yeoman (03) 8613 3534 for a confidential discussion regarding the role.