About the company
With a culture that is both progressive and innovative, our client is a leader in the marketing and distribution of consumer goods loved by parents and children. They offer superior quality products ranged in major retail channels and now due to growth are seeking an experienced Logistics Coordinator to join their team.
About the role
Assisting the Operations Manager, the role is responsible for logistics operations to ensure DIFOT targets are met.
- Achievement of Operations KPI's (DIFOT)
- Managing customer order fulfilment and transportation needs
- Prepare all invoicing documents
- Maintain accuracy of inventory movement in and out of 3rd party warehouses
- Various administrative based tasks
Skills & Experience
- Prior experience in a logistics role related role
- Proven administrative skill set
- High level attention to detail, diligence, and a process driven mindset
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Positive and can-do team player, who is keen to develop their career
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Jenna Blackbeard on (03) 8613 3514 for a confidential discussion regarding the role.