A global consumer goods company based in Alexandria are looking for an Order Management Specialist to join their team due to an internal promotion.
Reporting to the Operations Manager you will work in a small collaborative team to oversee the order management life-cycle from point of order through to delivery to the customer. Your role will involve working closely with Sales, Marketing and Warehouse departments.
Looking after the Business to Consumer side, you will be an established Customer Service Officer who is interested in having a more complex role. Good excel skills are required as you will be responsible for some reporting along with:
- Monitoring sales orders for pricing, stock status and allocation of stock and delivery requirements
- Reporting on and manage out of stock items
- Exporting orders
- Liaising with account managers to ensure sales commitments are met by the sales team
- Answer enquires from customers both over the phone and via email (this is not a call centre environment)
- Ensure sales orders are released in a timely manner
- Collaborate effectively with extended team such as inventory, credit and logistics team to ensure smooth end to end order flow.
To be successful for this role you will have previous customer service experience either working in an office or supply chain environment.
Click on APPLY NOW or contact Kirsty Burton on