About the Company
Our client is a global manufacturer and distributor in the medical devices space looking for an experienced Export Coordinator to join their established team for a 12 month fixed-term contract.
About the Role
- Ensure customer needs & queries are actioned in a timely manner for nominated regions.
- Plan customers' shipping requirements based on demand, inventory and shipping parameters and liaise with other departments and external parties to meet deadlines.
- Control the end to end replenishment supply and shipping as required e.g. create internal requisition, purchase orders, import internal orders, standard and B2B internet orders.
- Ensure terms of trade, sale and pricing are adhered to for shipping and invoicing.
- Responsible in ensuring pricing variation to orders and approvals are documented in line with our company policies and procedures.
- Preparation and legalisation with various government departments and embassies for export documentation to accompany international shipments.
- Oracle, SAP or JDE experience
- Experience coordinating logistics between multiple warehouses.
- Experience in export customer sales, export documentation, customs regulations
- Sound knowledge and previous experience in freight forwarding via all modes of transport
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A can-do attitude and able to work autonomously after training.
How to Apply
To apply online click 'Apply' or if you would like a confidential discussion about this role please contact Catherine Laws at / 02 8024 7155.