- Plan, manage and evaluate logistics operations liaising with internal stakeholders, suppliers, logistics providers, transportation companies and customers to create a streamlined operation
- Design and implement best practice logistics principles, policies and processes
- Improve operational and financial performance
- Select carriers/suppliers and negotiate costs without compromising on service delivery
- Monitor supplier service against performance criteria
- Support continuous improvement initiatives and identify inefficiencies and cost optimisation opportunities
- Provide meaningful logistics data to others in the organisation to aid customer service and cost improvements
- Prior experience of at least 5 years working in logistics/supply chain/transportation function within FMCG, retail or manufacturing environment
- Relevant Supply Chain/Logistics/engineering degree is preferred.
- Proven management skills with the ability to optimise team performance and development
- Proven analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
- Strong IT systems knowledge in ERPs and WHMs
- Six sigma and/or lean process qualifications preferable
Apply to the link below or call Brenton on 0280247146 for further information.