About the role:
Reporting directly to the General Manager this role will be responsible for providing and influencing strategic business direction through development & implementation of lean practices and cost reductions.
- Liaising with suppliers, retailers & consumers to build and maintain strong relationships to improve overall operational functions.
- Ensuring correct policies, procedures and organisational structures are in place.
- Driving efficiency's through the WMS and other technologies.
- Build strategic business plans to drive continuous improvement projects across warehouse and logistics functions.
- Build and develop a high performing team to ensure high morale and efficient process.
- Proven high performance in a similar role.
- Logistics qualifications are highly desirable.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong knowledge of WMS and ERP systems.
If this sounds like you please click apply or contact Brenton on (02 8024 7146)