About the company
Our client is a rapidly growing food distribution business based in the South Eastern suburbs. Due to its significant growth, an opportunity for a Logistics Officer to join their team.
About the role
As Logistics Officer, you will be working alongside the logistics and Supply Chain team and will be responsible for supporting the team with liaising with Freight Forwarders, processing consignments and organising shipping documentation for import orders. Plus, other day to day Logistics Admin tasks.
- Processing Customer Orders
- Liaising with stakeholders, including customers, freight forwarders and other transport personal
- Manage Import documentation
- To provide an effective line of communication between logistics and export functions
- Data integrity of planning parameters.
- Weekly reporting and stock reconciliation.
Skills & experience
The successful candidate will have some work experience as a logistics/supply chain administrator. Strong excel skills and experience with Data entry is crucial. Ultimately you will be a highly motivated individual, who has first class communication, strong analytical skills and high attention to detail.
Please click on the apply button or call Mark Yeoman on 03 8613 3534 for details.