About the Company
Our client is a leading FMCG business with a portfolio of market leading brands. They invest heavily in new product development and innovation. The business is in a strong financial position and is now poised for significant market growth.
About the Role
The Logistics Officer will support the daily logistics operational functions across inventory, freight and warehousing as well as ensuring accurate payment and reporting within the Logistics Function.
- Support logistics operations by facilitating freight and delivery activities.
- Ensure all freight and logistics invoices are processed accurately within timeframes.
- Manage 3PL relationship and provide feedback on the performance.
- Inventory control activities related to identifying stock discrepancies and stocktakes.
- Review freight and warehousing costs in SAP and provide monthly reporting.
- Enter and maintain master data for freight logistics.
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualifications within a related industry
- 2-5 years in a similar logistics or finance related role
- Strong attention to detail and analytical mindset
- SAP Experience will be highly regarded
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Jenna Blackbeard on (03) 8613 3514 for a confidential discussion regarding the role.