About the Company
A food company who own and distribute some of Australia's much-loved household brands are looking for a Logistics Manager to join them for an initial 3 month contract. Hosting a dynamic, tight knit and passionate mix of personalities they work to build progressive and meaningful products for the market.
About the Role
- Management of third-party warehouses
- Management of international freight contracts and relationships
- Tracking of inbound stock movement
- Freight optimisation analysis
- Troubleshooting logistic problems
- EDI implementation (inbound and outbound stock movement)
- Inventory management
- Experience in implementing EDI software.
- Extensive experience in an Inventory Controller role in an FMCG, Manufacturing or Logistics/
- Strong planning and problem solving skills and ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively manage business relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Advance user of MS Excel and ability to conduct detailed data analysis
- Pro-actively seeks continuous improvements and operational efficiencies methods
- Take initiative and provide complete follow-through on areas of responsibility
- An ability to be 'hands on' and an outcomes focused attitude
How to Apply
To apply online click 'Apply' or if you would like a confidential discussion about this role please contact Catherine Laws at / 02 8024 7155.